Sunday 16 November 2008

Auntie Rachel

Spent the morning playing with my toys and then ........... Mum and Dad left me for 30 minutes to go for my food. I didn't like that, I had a little cry and a little bark and when they didn't come back I thought I would have a look around the kitchen ................ opps! I've knocked the bin over. Can't get into it though so I had better leave it alone. Now whats in the other room, hmm, just my toys on the floor. It is soooooo boring on your own. That sofa looks nice and comfortable, but I am not supposed to get on there. Mum and Dad always tell me no .......... well, I will try it for a little while, they will never know!

Oops! I got caught sprawled out relaxing, it beats the hearth but I don't think I had better do it again.

Mum says's Auntie Rachel is coming to see me later, I wonder if she will play with me.

We had a good game of tug of war and then we played ball and then I fell asleep.



My Mum went to work on Monday morning so me and Dad had our jobs to do. Dad hoovered and I arranged some newspapers on the floor, just in case I had a little accident. Then Dad had to pick up the papers I had shredded. We went into the garage but Dad said it was too dangerous for me so he put me in the house. I spilt my water on the kitchen floor, I like to put my paw into the dish and stir it up a little bit while I have a drink but I seem to get it all over and then Dad had to wipe it up in case I slipped, then I played in the garden with the leaves again.

When Mum came in I got very excited but I got a big cuddle and a little treat.

Come on Dad I've been in a dirty garden, move over and let me in!




3 comments:

InkyArtitude said...

Hi Bertie,
Sorry you got found out after falling asleep on the sofa... my Mum goes balistic if I even glance at the furniture for more than two seconds. Better luck next time! Looks like you're settling in well and being well taken care of. Now, a word of warning about that bath. It's alright to go in on your terms but when they want to put you in there with soapy stuff all over you, you have to splash as much as you can and keep shaking yourself like mad, it will make them think twice about doing it again.
Stick with me mate and we'll soon get you up to speed with training the humans!
Licks from your bessy mate, Diesle!

acrylik said...

Ah, now that's where us cats have an advantage, we're not expected to do anything our parents say, so we can curl up on the sofa anytime! And the armchair, and the bed, and in the laundry...

W&A
=^..^=

Jill said...

Yes being a cat is definitely an advantage when it comes to sleeping and generally doing what you want.

Mind we have to say Bertie, you a fine looking boy (even for a dog!).

Try not to get caught on the sofa again. If you do just look really pathetic and innocent. Works for us every time!!

Lots of love

Tara and Martha
xx