Sunday 16 November 2008

Hi, I'm Bertie

Hi

My name is Bertie, I am a Newfoundland puppy and I was 10 weeks old yesterday.

Yesterday was an exciting day. I was up early, had my breakfast and visited the vet for my second injection and then in the afternoon my new 'Mum' and 'Dad' came to collect me. The car ride was a little strange and I thought I was never going to get home, a little accident happened but my new Dad was very understanding.

Wow, I had lots of new places to sniff out and explore, a lovely big garden with lots of leaves to play with. Lots of toys and cuddles on demand. I found a nice ball in the garden, Daddy said it belonged to Osker, but he wouldn't mind if I played with it.

So far my favourite sleeping place is the hearth but I think I will grow out of that one!


I don't like being on my own and bedtime was a little trying for all of us. But eventually I settled down and I dreamt I was chasing all the leaves in the garden zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

3 comments:

InkyArtitude said...

Welcome Bertie, I know you are going to love your new home, your new Mum and your new Dad. I am looking forward to meeting you for real but in the mean time, I will visit your blog regularly and read all about your daily antics. Have fun exploring!
Lynn x

InkyArtitude said...

Hiya Bertie, just thought I'd stop by and say Hi! My Mum's just been on her lap top but has gone to make a cuppa so I thought I'd nip on and send a lick to welcome you. I know it must all seem a bit strange at the moment but you'll soon settle in.... then I can start to teach you how to make those big google eyes that will get you whatever you want. Have fun friend!
Lots of love and licks, your bessy mate, Diesel x

acrylik said...

Hello Bertie! This is Willow, writing you a little note on behalf of myself, Ash and our mum. Lots of purrs to welcome you and our mum looks forward to meeting you some day! You have found the perfect new mum and dad there, have lots of fun with them!
x