Thursday 30 April 2009

Peeping Tom


Hi everybody, just dropped in to say hello again.

This is me looking through the bedroom window. If the door is closed and I need to get into the house and Mum and Dad are busy, I stand on the seat outside and peer in to see where they are. Sometimes if the window is wide open I will stick my head in and shout. Mum caught me one day when I did that and told me not to climb in case I fell ..... but I still do it!



I like a nice comfy bed to lie on and this one is very nice but ................. I am not allowed and I have to get off.


Perhaps, if I don't look at Mum she will just leave me! ............... Some hope.



I think I will have a go at crafting like Mum, just look at this delicately nibbled toilet roll, it would look lovely as a frill on a card!

How do you like my new dish. Every time I had my dish outside I went for a paddle in it, when all the water had gone I then had a game of football with it. Dad could never find it when he came to fill it up. So my clever Dad gave it a cement overcoat, only thing is I can't move it now. I expect Mum will paint it if it sits still long enough. I can still paddle in it but not play football ................ never mind, the watering can is a good play thing. Now where did I leave it.












4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh Bertie I think you'll make a wonderful crafter, just like Mum. You already have a rare talented for nibbling toilet paper. You'll have to get your Mum to let you loose on her craft stash.....on second thoughts maybe not!!!

Love

Jill
x

InkyArtitude said...

Bertie, you're the wrong colour and breed for the Andrex advert but you are obviously highly tallented and taking after your Mum, you must be paying attention when she's crafting. I used to like to accompany my Mum in her craft room until she inadvertantly covered me in magenta pink glitter and I lost all my street cred!
I Luuurrrrve your new concrete clad bowl. You see, you're surrounded by artitsts and I can see that you've perfected the art of conning your way onto that devinely comfortable bed. Well done mate! Luvs ya.... Diesel x

acrylik said...

Ah, now that's where being a cat has its definite advantages, we're not expected to take any notice of orders, so we get away with lying on all the furniture. Not tried doing much in the way of crafting yet though, might have to give that a go.
Willow and Ash =^..^=

Johanna said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely toilet roll - I love it, and tissues and anything else soft and fluffy to chew on, its so good on the gums, the only problem is that it always gets taken off me when I get hold of it I'm not allowed into the lounge on my own now after the destruction of 2 weeks ago so I can't get into any more trouble.
You look great by the way.
Oh, and plastic bowls are good to carry round also.
Love Sally