Wednesday 3 June 2009

My, How I've Grown

Hi Bertie here again.

I was looking at some photo's of me when I was younger and came across this one of me & Auntie Rachel. Wasn't I little!



And then Mum took this one of me & Auntie Rachel again and look how much I have grown in six months I can nearly pinch her hat!




I have been busy this week watering the garden, This is me taking a rest, mind you half of the water ran out by the time I got to the plants, I accidentally chewed the side out. But it was fun trying. I am quite fond of stripping the leaves off the tree too.




I do like a cuddle but I am a bit too big to sit on Mum's knee, so I sort of leave my back feet on the floor and lean over and get a cuddle that way.






3 comments:

veronica said...

aren't you just a gorgeous boy Bertie

Unknown said...

My Bertie haven't you grown. You're a big boy now. Wonder how much bigger you're gonna get....

Love

Jill
x

InkyArtitude said...

You're gonna have to tell your Mam to stop putting the Miracle Grow in your water bowl Bertie... boy are you a big un! Maybe I'll give the play session a miss....? Luv and hugs - Diesel x