Tuesday 8 September 2009

Birthday Boy



Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to Bertie, Happy Birthday to me.

If you haven't guessed it is my birthday, well, yesterday 7th September. I am now 1 years old.

Mum made me a lovely hat (couldn't wait to rip it to shreds) with the number 1 on. I got a new collar and some delicious sausages and I had a little cake with a candle. We did not light it though, Dad thought I might go up in flames.

I couldn't wait to get stuck into my cake, hurry up Dad, take the wrapper off!



It took a lot of concentration to sit this still with that cake in front of me. Come on, hurry up and lets get onto the best bit.

Okay, I have had enough of this hat, let me get it off now! At one point it slid down my head and I looked like a Unicorn, but Mum was not quick enough with the camera to get that one.


Then I had a lovely tummy tickle off Dad but I kept sliding down the sofa onto the floor.




Oh well, that's one birthday gone, time for my walk now. I might wander round and see my friend Jake and have a play fight in the garden.

See you all soon.

3 comments:

veronica said...

happy birthday Bertie - you are a very handsome boy now

acrylik said...

A belated happy birthday to you Bertie! It looks like you had a fantastic day! We love your hat :)
love, Willow and Ash =^..^=

InkyArtitude said...

Happy belated Birthday Bertie! I'm sorry I missed out on your big cellebration but my mum didn't tell me you were having a Birthday Bash, didn't know a thing about it 'till I snook on here to see how you're doing. Mum tells me you are going on you hols soon... don't forget Bertie, you must look all forlorn when they leave you and ignore them for at least 24 hours after they pick you up, that way you get LOADS of treats and plays. Whatever you do, don't let them know you had a great time! Take care Mate. Love Diesel x