Saturday 8 May 2010

Move Over Mark Spitz Bertie's Here!

Hi everyone

Mark Spitz is an American retired swimmer and he won 7 gold medals in the Munich Olympic Games in 1972, so my Mum tells me, but watch this space ...........................

It's ages since I have blogged and I have been up to all sorts of exciting things.

Today I went swimming for the first time. Mum took me to the Hydrotherapy Centre at the kennels where I go for my holidays, it's a great place and you can check it out by clicking here I had to wear a special jacket but I didn't mind I stood quite still while it was fitted onto me. I had a little shower and then Mum took me up this big ramp so it was easy to get into the water. I wasn't frightened but it did take a little time to get used to it considering I have only been in water up to my knees in the past or in the bath.



First time around I was fine but I did have a little panic and I had a good old splash with my big feet and boy did I soak Mum.





This was a super splash, I even hit the ceiling with the water.


I was a little tired by the time we finished but I thought I would pose nicely for this one to make up for all the water that Mum got thrown over her. I even had another shower and a blow dry, bet Mum wished she could have had one, she had to drive all the way home with soaking wet trousers. Hee Hee.


When are we going again Mum, can't wait for next time.

No comments: