Sunday 7 December 2008

Growing Fast

13 weeks today, and I am growing fast.

I can now take a standing jump onto the sofa, but I do get wrong for that and I can reach things I could not before. My favourite thing is to pinch Dad's slipper and run away with it. I know Dad will chase me for it. I do let him have it back, eventually!

We go for nice walks now and I have a run around without my leader, but I don't stray too far from Mum and Dad and I always go back when told. My treats are always in Dad's pocket and if I am good I know I will get one.


We went out in the car today but I am still a little unsure of that. I have to sit in the back but if I sit up straight I can look out of the window. We got stuck in the car park and Dad tried to push us out while Mum drove but we just skidded, then a nice man came and helped and we were able to drive home. I had a long sleep when I got in.


I have learnt to sit and wait when I am told and Mum is now learning me to lie down, I will also give a paw when asked. After all, if I am good I always get a lovely treat. My favourite treats are carrots, cucumber and cheese.





1 comment:

InkyArtitude said...

Hey Bertie, sounds like you're having a great time and you sure have caught on quick to those treats! yey! And boy are you growing, maybe we could have a play together when you get a bit bigger, I'll play nicely, promise!
Your bessy mate, Diesel.