Friday 26 December 2008

So this is Christmas!

Why is Christmas only once a year?

I have had a lovely time, lots of presents and loads of people coming to see me.

It did not take me long to get my present open, hmmm, it's blue, what can it be, better pull another bit of paper off.


What's blue with orange ropey legs?


Oooh, a lovely chewy bone, I will make short work of that one and I got a big bag of choccy drops for when I am very good.

It's a hippo with huge feet and hands, just nice to get hold of and fling about. Best of all he squeaks, great, I can make a lot of noise with this. Now, what should I do first have a chew at my bone or squeak his tummy.



Whoops, Mum had to stitch his tummy up when I had a tug-of-war with Auntie Karen. Better not play that with hippo.

Whens lunch, I can smell the Christmas dinner cooking. Hmmm.......pork and turkey, my favourites.

3 comments:

InkyArtitude said...

Oh what a lucky boy you are Bertie. All those lovely visitors giving you hugs and great pressies too. Look like you've had a great 'first' Christmas. Sleep well - I'm sure you're ready for it.
Love, Lynn and Diesel.

acrylik said...

Looks like you had a fantastic Christmas, Bertie! Your pressie looks lots of fun :D
Willow and Ash =^..^=

Phree said...

Aw, looks like you had a lovley Christmas Bertie, and wow how big you are growing!